The River Road to Prague
Vltava River Expedition 2014
The Vltava Moldau is the longest river in the Czech Republic, running north from its source near the German border in Šumava through Český Krumlov, České Budějovice, and Prague, merging with the Elbe at Mělník.
We will be 13 Crew where the oldest team member is 67 and the youngest 29 months.
We will navigate on the river for 4 days in kayaks and a raft, sleeping in tents on the riverbanks and enjoying the beauty of this nature in southern Czech.
– Good humor
– We travel light max 10kg per crew.
– Meeting point,28. Sept.2014 in Vyssi Brod
· We are sleeping in tents.
. Kayaks and Raft
. Transport of equipment and boats
. Security equipment.
· Land transportation (Prag to Vyssi Brod)
· Complete rafting arrangements
· Camping/Cooking equipment
· Transport for Camping/rafting equipment & staff.
· Kayaking with world class equipment & Professional River runners.
· Meeting & assistance services of helpers & representatives at all place.
. We are a team and will do any change of plans or decisions together.
. Do not forget… It is an expedition,things can go wrong. No guarantee for success.
– Andy 1954 , Expedition leader
– Jaja 1980, Expedition Co Leader
– Judita 1977, Logistic & Organisation
– Jirka 1987, Logistic and Media…on line report
– Vasik 2006, Expedition Guide.
– Hynek 2011, Crew
– Terezka 2008, Crew
– Robert 1967, Man in charge for camp
– Mama 1946, Crew and Nanny
– Alice 1968, First Aid
– Vasek 1994, Crew and Porter
– Adam 1998, Crew and Porter
– Hanina 2000, Crew and Photography
– Nandu 2012, Crew and Singer