Northwest Territories – Canada
Don’t miss out on the adventure of a lifetime, get in touch with us now to find out how to join this amazing expedition
Mackenzie Expedition 2022
First of all; “it is an Expedition” which we have to be prepared that things can go wrong.
– Second; we are a non profit group!
– We are very close to the river, sleeping in tents.
– Travelling on boats in a tough, but friendly environment.
– Rain and wind will be most likely.
– Wildlife and Bugs will be in our company.
Budget and costs:
We are working very hard to the keep the budget as low as possible without compromising on the safety and success of this trip. You can join us for a part or the entire journey.
-14 days will cost € 2800.-|
-22 days will be € 5000.-
Reserve your space with a down payment of 50%.
The following cancellation conditions apply: You get the full amount back until the 28.Febr.2022. After the 28,Febr.2022 no refund.
Plaza Garcia Orell 2-3
07006 Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Ulrich Andreas Leemann
IBAN: ES94 2100047163020024 9506
-Boating with world class equipment & Professional River runners.
-Sleeping in tents..
-Two Inflatable Boats Overall Length : 5,85 m – 19′ 2″ Outboard engines 40Hp.
-Transport of equipment and boats.
-Security equipment.-River permits & camping fees during the expedition.
-Food when camping.
-Transport for Camping/Boating equipment.
-All applicable Government taxes as on date
Price does not include
. Hotels, Guesthouse.
· Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, drinks, telephone calls, food in hotels or restaurants, etc.
· International and national airfare to/from.
. Satellite talking time
· Land transportation.
· Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions or any other circumstances beyond our control.
· Any insurance cover.
· We are a non Profit Group.
· We are a team and will do any change of plans or decisions together.
. Do not forget…, it is an expedition,,,things can go wrong. No guarantee for success.
. Everybody on board has to sign a WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM.
· Prices are subject to change with any increase in the cost.
· Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
· In case of any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel rise, we reserve the right to adjust the Expedition price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
-make sure that you have a international health Insurance.
-check with your doctor what medicines or vaccination to take.
-satellite phone for emergencies is available
Checklist for personal items for trekking and boating:
00. Lifejacket with whistle.
01. Warm Sleeping Bag till 0’C
02. Woolens/thermal underwear
03. Wind/rain proof jacket
04. Hiking/trekking shoes
05. Woolen socks
06. Water Bottle – at least 1 Lit.
07. Flash Light and spare batteries – important
08. Sun Shade/Hat with Brim/woolen hat/gloves
10. Sunscreen/Sun block
11. Vaseline/Lip Salve
12. Insect Repellent
13. Personal Toiletries – towels/soap etc.
14. Waterproof-duffel bag to carry your baggage
15. Sleeping mat
16. Small daypack to carry camera, packed lunch, water bottle and wind/rain jacket on a walk.
17. Long trousers / long shirts / T-shirts etc.
18. Head lamp
19. Neoprene or rubber Boots
20. Knife ( Leatherman)
21. Sailing jacket and pants. (GORETEX)
Discounted sail racing clothing at special expedition prices for all Expedition guests.
Please keep your personal items to a minimum (besides the essentials) so that your bag is light and easy to carry and 100% waterproof no more than 12kg.
An extra daypack is a must to carry your camera, packed lunch and water bottle.
Make sure you have your personal medication.
We are utilizing a custom Kit on this trip. We supplemented the kit with a few additional items, like a bigger bottle of ibuprofen, some allergy medication, some anticoagulants, etc.